Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Some Helpful Reading Materials




When my fascination over cats turned into a fixation, I started digging for more and even more information. I also knew that with my new found passion; I needed to equipt myself with knowledge. Not just about cats in general, but proper care, breeding/ husbandry, genetics etc. Here are some of my own "must read" books or materials that I consider essential:

Breeding Pedigreed Cats by Carolyn Vella/ John McGonagle

Complete Book of Cat Breeding by Dan Rice, DVM

Robinsons Genetics for Cat Breeders and Veterinarians by Carolyn Vella, Lorraine Shelton, John McGonagle and Terry Stanglein

Feline Husbandry Diseases and Management in Multiple Cat Environment by Neil Pedersen

The Devon Rex Handbook by Anne Gibney and Gerri Logan

No comments: