Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Terminus



My good friend (Rino Paez) gave me this idea just last night. This was actually inspired by his blog called, The Silver Bengal Project. This site would serve as my diary, as I venture and explore the world of Devon Rex. There really is so much to learn about this lovely breed. From corformation/ standard, temperament, genetics, breeding, blood typing, common diseases, etc. ; the list can go on and on. Unfortunately, there's a shortage of available information about this breed. The web only offers a short introduction and there isn't a lot of written materials out in book stores or even in libraries. Due to this insufficiency, I'd always find myself baffled and athirst for any bit of facts I could find about the Devon Rex. And this blog would be my medium to share the lore to fellow ailurophiles who share my passion.

No comments: